Monday, April 19, 2010

The other half of us...


(beware of the deceivingly old picture...it's from like, a year ago)

Seeing as the previous post is from Addy, I hope you've guessed this is Harry.
Hmm...so what to write about myself...

Well for starters, I'm 16 as well, youngest, and I have good friends, great school, yadda yadda yadda.I get the random nicknames like Gerard (?), 'arry, and Rogue. Speaking of which, did I mention I have some white hair? Yeah. At 16. Aren't I special? Oh, I'm also just slightly OCD. Well ok, a little more than 'slightly'...

Anyways. I love to read, which kind of fits if I'm the co-author of a book blog. I prefer fiction over non, and I like getting lost in a book. I'll read pretty much anything, but I love mystery, action/adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, etc. The list of 'to read' books in my room is perpetually growing, but I'm fine with that...

Well, seeing as I'm running out of stuffs to say, I guess I'll end it here. I hope you like the blog, be sure to follow us, and I'll be back with my first review soon! (hopefully)

Buh bye now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog