Monday, April 19, 2010

About Paper Between Our Fingers


Hey there! Welcome to Paper Between Our Fingers, a book blog run by two good friends.
We are Addy(the writer of this post :D ) and Harry. Why yes, a guy and a girl. Now you have two takes on the books that you want to read!

So let us see here... I guess I'll introduce myself!

I'm Addy, I'm 16, the oldest kid in my family, and I LOVE READING. I like anything fiction, and sometimes a read some scattered nonfiction. I enjoy chick lit/teen romance, fantasy, and chances are I'll read anything you throw at me. (:

I'm a perfectionist, I play sports(mainly soccer), and I love food, and want to be a veterinarian when I grow up. If I could, I would spend my day curled up with a good book, my dog, Dakota, and some good ol' junk food. :D
My obessession, besides reading that is, is asian music (JPop,KPop, etc). Mainly a group called Tohoshinki.
Yeah, make fun of me if you want, but I love it. <3

Hm, anything else?
We're open to affiliates and can't wait to get to know you guys as the blog grows! The first reviews will be posted soon, so you guys can get on reading those. Updates will be at least twice a week, if we can help it.
Hope the sidebar doesn't get too crowded from all the blogs we'll be following. :3


See you around! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog