Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AN AWARD?!



Hey guys! It's the first time that PBOF has won an award and I'm so excited!


This award was present to us by TWO bloggers!


Thanks to Supernatural Bookworm and MisAdventures of a Teenage Bookworm! You guys are the best!



Here are the rules of the trade:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.



7 Things about Addy:


1. Soccer = My life. Don't diss it or my skill. It will be a problem and you will regret it.

2. Purple is the best color in the world.

3. I have a dog named Dakota

4. I watch Yugioh The Abridged Series, and used to watch the real Yugioh and Pokemon and all that jazz.

5. I LOVE ANIMALS AND ASIA.

6. I may want to be a vet. Or a language major. Not sure yet.

7. I like Anime.
7 Things About Harry

1. I'm the youngest of 4

2. I have a HUMONGOUS family

3. I have white hair

4. The computer is waaay too big a part of my life

5. I am a neat freak.

6. I correct people on the difference between your and you're

7. I enjoy soccer (even though I can't play it to save my life)



So now here's the 15 peeps we're passing this onto!















Check out the above blogs and have a good day!
I'll put up my review tomorrow. Just for all of you. 8D
Until Next time,
Addy

8 comments:

Search This Blog